• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 3m3 minutes ago
Discussion between the Bulls and Wolves have reached an advanced stage, sources say, with a real chance now for a Thibodeau/Butler reunion

Ibaka playing like shit and Orlando giving up 3 pieces for him? Durant gonna stay there for next 10 years.

Gotta have Presti as a top 3 GM.

Not sure what this means, I don't think that trade was contingent upon Ainge guessing who the Bulls wanted

what the fuck do you think it means, my outrage is stemming from the idea that minnesota's going to get butler for dunn

Ibaka might be about 31 for all we know and the Magic are going to have to give him about $120mm next summer.

it wasnt a guess though
I think I get it now, you all are more disappointed that the C's didn't trade the pick. If that pick with the Bulls was on the table, then yeah, I agree with you.

If fucking THIBS pulls off a trade for Butler with the fucking BULLS, good lord. Danny fucked up so much.

Ibaka might be about 31 for all we know and the Magic are going to have to give him about $120mm next summer.

Age is just a number.

635883002348712407-xxx-grind-hoops-8072-78098744.jpg

Back