• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

Thought Ron Baker might get picked late 2nd. Knicks picked him up for summer ball.

No Deacs on a summer squad yet, it appears.

I'll be shocked if Conley doesnt resign in Memphis

Codi had a couple workouts, so I would anticipate him playing somewhere. I haven't heard anything about Devin, though.

Saw a tweet that Devin worked out with the T-wolves two weeks ago. Unconfirmed though.

I don't think Murray affects the Conley sweepstakes one way or another. Y'all will see him play this summer, but Murray has a long way to go. He posted solid numbers in college, but he wasn't particularly good yet.

His Draft Express Strengths and Weaknesses videos kinda reminded me of Crawford.

It was a weird pick. He doesn't seem like a Spur but he does seem like he could develop into a Manu type.

maxing noah is an incredible step. i'm sure that will go well for you wiz.

That's nuts and he'd be crazy not to take it. However, going to the T-wolves could make them a good team.

ClvMZDyVEAAqNo_.jpg

let's go

Nobody cares about the spurs late first round pick

I wonder if doc will ruin any chance of Brice being good

Rose on Joakim Noah's Free Agency: "I want him, he knows that, his family knows that"

If the Wiz are offering $28M to start, the Knicks can't match it. Is he willing to give up $20-30M to play in NYC?

Brice is going to be good. Yall trust me on this one.

spurs losing chad forcier to orlando. along with chip england (shooting) he was the other development guy credited with leonard's development. could be a pretty big loss.

Back