• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kernersville coed pee-wee soccer ages 11-13 discussion thread- Summer league

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
With the Summer season about to start, What do you think about this upcoming season? Will Frack repeat their 22 point Spring victory campaign, or will Beer Army/Magnum make a run this season? Watch out for Lindstrom this season, I'm thinking they may be the surprise of the season. Adam Carpenter and dem boys and girls are on the move.

Oh shit, just realized the spring season finale is TODAY. Probably will need a new thread to discuss today's hard running around aimlessly action.

Is pee-wee hyphenated?

my schedule made it so I couldn't fly out to see the finals live today, does anyone have any updates about the results of the final four that played out today?

Great league! Coached in that league too many years ago to count!

my schedule made it so I couldn't fly out to see the finals live today, does anyone have any updates about the results of the final four that played out today?

no results but 13 year old Jimmy Walker got called up to the 14-15 leagues so Frack was down their best player but they were definitely still the team to beat

no results but 13 year old Jimmy Walker got called up to the 14-15 leagues so Frack was down their best player but they were definitely still the team to beat

Its not called "called up" its called "transferred" Please use the proper lingo.

Back