• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

USA leading Argentina in field hockey right now. Wake Forest got a mention earlier when discussing Lauren Crandall.

Which channel?

Nice dub for FH -- though we beat Arg in '12 and still managed to finish last, hopefully a little better this time

Good result against a good French team. I thought France was the 2nd best team at last year's WC. I'm not sure how these brackets work, but I'd like to see a USA/France final. Heath and Solo had good efforts. Anyone else find the "boooooooo Zi-ka" chant from the Brazilian fans risible?

The people who are really good at table tennis are definitely athletes. You wouldn't compare the Dream Team to a game of HORSE with your buddies.

Bill Guilfoil was trying to make this year's team. He's 93.

Are the USA basketball jerseys bedazzled on the shoulders and down the sides?

Time for the Hungarian female swimmer who just won the 400 IM to piss in a cup.

Her husband looks and sounds like the poster child for roid rage.

When she walked out she looked different, much more man-ish. Having said that, with all of the Russian stuff, can anyone really be stupid enough to be tested positive at this point? Exciting races so far.

I must say that although I like gymnastics, not looking forward to the overboard coverage of the women's gymnastics. But I know, tv. On the men's side, the pommel horse and rings always look so incredibly difficulty.

Back