• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, although its pretty darn far from Burbank. If you want to go to the beach from Burbank, it's gonna be a lot easier to get to Malibu or Santa Monica

This is also true. Malibu beaches are so beautiful, though.

Juice you ever come see Comedians You Should Know?

Gonna be in LA for a week in a few weeks. buckets/Strick, tell me what to do. Not interested in an azn brothel, so not interested in hearing from plama. Staying in Burbank.

Go to the Americana and walk into Bourbon Steak. Order 2oz of the the A5 kobe steak. Eat the free fries, you won't realize french fries can elicit the taste buds quite like those. Once you have the 2oz realize its the best thing you'll ever eat in your entire life and fuck the cost get another 6. Thank me later.

Last edited:
Fuck, I just got pulled over too for supposedly rolling through 2 stop signs 50 yards from my house. Finally noticed him behind me after I'd already pulled into my driveway. The cop said "you know why I pulled you over, you rolled through 3 stop signs." Me knowing there aren't even 3 stop signs between my work and home as I've made this drive 1000 times asked which three and he had to correct himself saying "actually no, there werent 3" and I got off with a warning. Good thing I'm white and caught them in their own web of lies, I had 5 20oz sculpins tonight over the past 6 hours.

Mainly I suspect they followed me solely because he slowed the fuck up on the main road and I decided to pass them. Still not sure how he changed lanes and followed me down my side street.

Last edited:
Everybody and their beach vacations... I'm jelly. Good thing I'm headed to topsail next week! Can't wait to set the out of office reply...

Gonna be in LA for a week in a few weeks. buckets/Strick, tell me what to do. Not interested in an azn brothel, so not interested in hearing from plama. Staying in Burbank.

I forgot to recommend that you hit up Guisados at their Echo Park location. Next level tacos.

I've only driven cars with backup cameras a couple of times and I found them difficult to use. Maybe it's just that I'm not used to it, but I have to back in to my parking spot at work (company policy) and I parallel park every day at home, so maybe I'm just used to not having one.

I had a rental with one and was the same way

I hate to admit it, but should we start an Oh NC thread to accompany the FL thread?

We already have a thread in which we discuss the collective dingus that is the NCGOP on the Tunnels. Join us.

The Tunnels is an amazing place. Does BSF sleep? He posted into the night til 4:24 AM and then bam, he's back at it at 6:54.

Music festival starting tonight here in Vienna and going through Sunday ... going to see these guys tonight (White Miles). Pretty pumped.

These guys Saturday night:

And then the headliners on Sunday night are fucking awesome and hilarious (yes, that's an electronic keytar harpsicord):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back