• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Official 2016/2017 Champions League Thread (NWT)

It's a tough draw and 2 of the 4 big boys won't make the semis. Im much more confident about our chances to go through than I was if I saw this draw a few months ago. Haven't looked at Real's schedule but we have Dortmund before the first leg which kindda blows.

*Atletico

Ah, so it's either Athletic (Bilbao) or Atletico (Madrid) but no Athletico? Feel like I've seen Athletico before but I guess not.

Am I still allowed to partially anglicize Bayern Munich or do I need to commit to either Bavaria or Muenchen?

Ah, so it's either Athletic (Bilbao) or Atletico (Madrid) but no Athletico? Feel like I've seen Athletico before but I guess not.

Am I still allowed to partially anglicize Bayern Munich or do I need to commit to either Bavaria or Muenchen?

Athleti works, too

Athletic was founded by Brits. under Franco they had to change their name to Atletico Bilbao, like Barca had to go from Futbol Club Barcelona (Catalan) to Club de Football Barcelona. once he died they changed their names back since both regions ain't too fond of the Spanish language.

Athleti works, too

no

Athletic was founded by Brits. under Franco they had to change their name to Atletico Bilbao, like Barca had to go from Futbol Club Barcelona (Catalan) to Club de Football Barcelona. once he died they changed their names back since both regions ain't too fond of the Spanish language.

no

The h was a typo. meant Atleti. That works, no?

Back