• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Official 2016/2017 Champions League Thread (NWT)

I read something about a robot they use that fires balls at the players from a close distance but tells them where it is coming a split second before it launches. They have to process from mind to body in a split second or something. Sounds like Assault from American Gladiators.

Liverpool going with an unchanged lineup from Watford.
Sounds like this Footbonaut thing.
Nagelsmann simply never stops. Hoffenheim are one of only two clubs (Borussia Dortmund is the other) to use the Footbonaut training centre, where balls are hit to players at speed to improve their control and decision making, and this summer he erected a video wall at the club’s training ground.

Those are some atrocious kits, Liverpool. Thank Everton for having even more heinous away shirts.

I don't mind this kit. We have had much worse in the last five years.

Game is wide open. Making me nervous.

I missed the earlier PK. Legit call?

I don't know. They were both standing over the ball and Gnabry tried to run through Lovren and fell down. I mean, I don't know what Lovren was supposed to do but his left leg moved a tiny bit and I can see why it was given.

That free kick was taken illegally. 8 yards forward of the foul plus the ball was still rolling.

2-0 tho

Mane is absolutely terrorizing Hoffenheim. They already subbed off one guy that couldn't deal with him and Nordtveidt isn't doing any better.

I thought that was 2-2 off his head

I think he was surprised at how easy it was in the end. I've seen a lot of people miss easy headers against Liverpool and I swear I think that is the reason sometimes. They brace for a shoulder/elbow/hip and it never, ever comes.

Back