• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Woo Philly. Can't wait for this shit to disrupt my morning commute.

They definitely need to buy soft pretzels on the street.

JIM'S not Geno's or Pat's.

Adam Carolla didn't receive his high school diploma until 2005, his political opinions have almost as much levity as a public school grad from a state that hates science and cities.

I'm really hoping the disruption won't be bad since the convention is at the WFC. Though I'm sure they'll host stuff around the city.

Adam Carolla didn't receive his high school diploma until 2005, his political opinions have almost as much levity as a public school grad from a state that hates science and cities.

And yet he still beat the Lt. Governor of California about the face and neck with his own sword. Weird.

It must've taken all of the recessive gene power and public school acumen you possess to put together that clever analogy, but Corolla is a fucking moron, and no one is going to listen to an hour of whatever small brained complaints he has about CA politics, so congrats.

I'm really hoping the disruption won't be bad since the convention is at the WFC. Though I'm sure they'll host stuff around the city.

My biggest concern is the airport strike fucking up my wedding guests next weekend.

Is this the Official DNC thread or is this just Townie worries about Philly traffic?

Both parties are all fluff at the conventions

I like Obama but my dude was all hope and change and rainbows and butterflies in 2008

Townie, I'm bringing the kids along to the wedding. They're cool though.

Trump better get his fingers a massage and ice bath treatment it's almost time for his tweetathon

Smoke will be pouring out of his computer - and his nostrils. Though you'd think his kids would keep it under lock and key, pay someone to hack his account to change the password, something. Put some of that Trump fortune to good use.

The military helicopters over the city today were intense.

Skydog, you mean if Churchill, Adam Smith, Gandhi and Ben Franklin were alive, they wouldn't consider Adam Corolla to be their political mentor?

Back