• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

Kaine was boring. Doesn't really move the needle much either way.

Decent speech, but just not a lot of energy.

Pretty much what the Dems need. Nothing unexpected.

No one expects Kaine to be exciting. Since LBJ, have any really made a difference?

I kind of feel bad for Kaine. Following Biden and Bloomberg would have been tough for anyone and Kaine isn't the best on the stump to begin with.

Kaine was boring. Doesn't really move the needle much either way.

Decent speech, but just not a lot of energy.

Pretty much what the Dems need. Nothing unexpected.

So, would you say he's low energy?

He's personable though. He'll do well in the coffee shops and the town hall forums. He'll do well with people who find Hillary distant, cold and lacking in personality.

Oh, definitely. That's just not the kind of introduction that the campaign needed.

Luckily, big speeches by Biden and Bloomberg will eclipse Kaine. Expecting another big one tonight, too, nawmean.

I've just been flipping over during commercial breaks but it seems like Kaine has the lipsy fake Southern accent thing going on. I guess the NOVA types eat that up.

I didn't know Amazing Grace was a Muslim hymn.

This video introducing Obama is amazing. I'm going to really miss having him as president.

Back