• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

People research this shit?

My research consists of clicking the reddish orange button next to my players to read the latest news and seeing which defense they are up against for the upcoming week.

Yeah man, they post on message boards, ask questions, and everything. There are TV shows, youtube channels, articles all dedicated to it. It's crazy.

f you don't do much draft research, all-play is not for you.

Yeah, I admit to that. Just like any consumer, I advocate for products I like. In fact, I want it to become more popular so that the major free FFL sites will start using it.

Sorry, you don't like the lightweight reference. I'm sure h2h guys feel as strongly about FFL as I, but how can you justify 25% error in the outcome due to luck of the draw? And if you know that and accept it, then what does that say?
I guess instead of arguing for it/about it, we should do the experiment.

You can go back through old Pit1 League threads and compare the H2H and All Play standings. Well all except last season because Doofus sucks as a commish.

Where does the 25% error estimate come from?

Yeah man, they post on message boards, ask questions, and everything. There are TV shows, youtube channels, articles all dedicated to it. It's crazy.

f you don't do much draft research, all-play is not for you

LOL

Such a smug statement.

Based off the poster advocating for all play It sounds like a league that when you draft you wear sweaters and drink wine spritzers. Good call on passing Ph and Dv7.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HailToTheDeacons again.

Please rep HTTD for the work done on that Pit FFL thread.

awaken, you should join Pit2 and play your way into Pit1 next season. HTTD is a great commish.

I go Nelson clear no 1 in gb

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Is it time to put Sharpe at the Flex ahead of Moncrief and Tate?

Couple decisions to make today. Between TY Hilton, Sterling Shepard and Melvin Gordon, I have my WR2 slot and my flex spot. Currently have Hilton and Shepard slotted in to play, but always a fan of using a starting RB in the flex spot.

Also - if the call is Gordon in the flex, then who do you choose between Hilton and Shepard in the WR2 slot (Jordy has my WR1 slot).

Tnx for your 2 cents...

I'd say Gates - gonna get a lot more looks in the wake of Keenan Allen's injury.

Melvin Gordon or Calvin Benjamin in the flex? PPR league

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Larry Fitzgerald vs. Tampa Bay

or

Jordy Nelson @ Minnesota
Jordy
Shane Vereen or Justin Forsett in the Flex?
Neither
Is it time to put Sharpe at the Flex ahead of Moncrief and Tate?
Yes
Couple decisions to make today. Between TY Hilton, Sterling Shepard and Melvin Gordon, I have my WR2 slot and my flex spot. Currently have Hilton and Shepard slotted in to play, but always a fan of using a starting RB in the flex spot.

Also - if the call is Gordon in the flex, then who do you choose between Hilton and Shepard in the WR2 slot (Jordy has my WR1 slot).

Tnx for your 2 cents...
Gordon and Hilton
TE dilemma -- Gary Barnidge vs. BAL or Antonio Gates vs. JAX?
Barnidge
Melvin Gordon or Rawls. Also who wins this trade Rawls/desean for Cobb/hill
Gordon, cobb/hill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melvin Gordon or Calvin Benjamin in the flex? PPR league

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Calvin

Back