• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Would you take out Moncrief or Tate? Tate will be in a shootout but Moncrief is more likely to get targets in a losing effort.

I took out Moncrief but it didn't matter much. My team sucks hard.

I was up by tenths of a point and then A-Aron Rodgers threw his first pick in Minn since 2009. Neither team has players left. Welp.

I couldn't be happier with my decision to roster Rawls, C-Mike, and Beast Mode.

Won this week by .4 points. Closest margin Ive ever had. Praying for no point changes in the next few days.

If A. Jeffery and R. Mathews cannot combine for 11 points tonight I'm going to hurt a stray kitten.

After going 2-7 in week 1, leading the league this week. One team had AP, Diggs, and A-A-ron last night and started 62 pts behind me. He got 30 combined from his Vikings (28 Diggs, 2 AP - who'da thunk?), 16 from A-A-ron (his TO's will bite him this week). He has Zach Miller tonight, and needs 16 to tie, 17 to win. Looking pretty good, but not safe by any means.

just got offered Lacy and OBJ for Diggs and Bell. 12-person, PPR.

My squad:

QB: Streaming until Brady is back
WR: Edleman
WR: T.Y. Hilton
RB: Lamar Miller
RB: Sproles
TE: Kelce
WR/RB: Lockett

Bench:
Gore
Diggs (Do'h after last night)
Bell
Brady

What say ye?

My squad:

Bench:
Gore
Bell
Brady

What say ye?

I would sell high on Diggs. He's no mere flash in the pan, but he's no OBJ either. I'd do it.

Waivers are going to be a bloodbath this week with all the fantasy-relevant injuries.

Ive got Brandon Graham and 15 points against Fletcher Cox and Jordan Hicks left. I like the Bears to win tonight, but worried that Hicks will fill up the stat sheet.

My squad:

Bench:
Gore
Bell
Brady

What say ye?

I don't think you should. Bell is the best fantasy player IMO. At worse, it is a toss up between him and OBJ. So it's down to trading Diggs for Lacy. If you watched the game last night, you may have noticed Lacy was on the bench while Starks and even Cobb lined up in the back field. You will have Miller and Bell - arguably the best combination of RBs in your league. Diggs, Edelman, Hilton and Lockett are solid options at WR in PPR. Fantasy is all about winning at a position. I don't see that trade making you any better.
Just my two cents.

Back