• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Do you do this trade?

Gurley/Rishard Mathews for Alshon Jeffrey/Jeremy Langford

My Team right now:

QB Cam
RB: Gurley/Hyde/Forsett/Starks
WR: Moncrief, J. Brown, D. Jackson, R. Matthew, B. LaFell
TE: Fleener, Clay, Doyle

Trying to pick up Enunwa off waivers (bid $3)

Do you do this trade?

My Team right now:

QB Cam

Yes, I don't trust Gurley at all and thus value Alshon the best out of all in the deal.

However, I wouldn't do it if I had any faith in Gurley.

I don't think you should. Bell is the best fantasy player IMO. At worse, it is a toss up between him and OBJ. So it's down to trading Diggs for Lacy. If you watched the game last night, you may have noticed Lacy was on the bench while Starks and even Cobb lined up in the back field. You will have Miller and Bell - arguably the best combination of RBs in your league. Diggs, Edelman, Hilton and Lockett are solid options at WR in PPR. Fantasy is all about winning at a position. I don't see that trade making you any better.
Just my two cents.

This was my thought process. Too in love with Bell to trade him. I declined it.

Do you do this trade?

My Team right now:

QB Cam

I hate Jeremy Langford - he is not good, and with that Cubs o-line, he should be a lot better. Guessing with the way Howard ran, he is going to get a shot at handling first and second downs. He could also be terrible too, you never know. Also, if Cutty is out for a long time, that will hurt Alshons value, because very few qbs would throw it up for grabs in double coverage to him, which seems to be where he gets most of his yards.

I still like Gurley. Would probably hold out since you are selling low on Gurley on right now.

Do you do this trade?

My Team right now:

QB Cam

Why do you have 3 TE's?

Melvin Gordon for Travis Benjamin straight up - do you do it?

Assuming you have Melvin, I most definitely would not do it.

If you have Benjamin, I would accept it as soon as possible before the offer is withdrawn.

If you have Benjamin, I would accept it as soon as possible before the offer is withdrawn.

I have Melvin. I'm a little shaky on the WR front, which is why he's dangling the offer. That was my initial thought - just looking for some confirmation.

This is the correct response. Benjamin is a starting fantasy WR, but likely more of a WR3, Gordon has RB1 potential this year. If you have Gordon, you should be looking a lot higher than Benjamin.

I think folks are sleeping on Gurley, tbh. Or at least undervaluing him. There are lots of reasons to be wary of him at this point, but as an Ingram and Freeman owner, I think Gurley's floor is comparable and his ceiling is still pretty high. He's RB2-caliber at worst, IMO.

If Grapolopolosloslo is a no-go, Edleman or Matt Jones at that Flex (Ooh, Ooh, Ooh)?

Would anyone trade Zeke for Evans or Robinson? Im pretty loaded at RB with David Johnson, Zeke, both Cincy guys, Crowell, and Henry but it's not like my WR's are awful either with Green, Fuller, Snead, and Lockett. Just a little lopsided with RBs and wouldn't mind trading a RB for another top notch WR but i'm not sure that Evans or Robinson fit that bill.

Would anyone trade Zeke for Evans or Robinson? Im pretty loaded at RB with David Johnson, Zeke, both Cincy guys, Crowell, and Henry but it's not like my WR's are awful either with Green, Fuller, Snead, and Lockett. Just a little lopsided with RBs and wouldn't mind trading a RB for another top notch WR but i'm not sure that Evans or Robinson fit that bill.

Cincy stinks, Crowell is just a guy - Elliot for Evans or Robinson is decent value, but it depends on your setup, if you are running a 2 RB, 2 WR and 1 flex, keep your current team. If you have no way to get a 3rd RB on the team, then maybe make an offer, but try to get Robinson+ or Evans+, not likely going to get it, but you never know.

We play 3 WR, 2 RB and no flex. Not sure I agree that Cincy stinks, they are making the playoffs. But for fantasy purposes those two are just meh I agree there. Appreciate the feed back though.

We play 3 WR, 2 RB and no flex. Not sure I agree that Cincy stinks, they are making the playoffs. But for fantasy purposes those two are just meh I agree there. Appreciate the feed back though.

Agree with Da mostly but the 3 WRs does play into it slightly as teams need more WR depth plus whether your league is PPR. PPR would make the deal even, standard I'd want Robinson plus something else but the throw in wouldn't be too substantial.

No PPR unfortunately. I'm probably going to hold on to Zeke and will be able to counter with Hill for Decker it sounds like so i'm thinking that's the best route.

Back