• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Are the jets a good defense? Should I drop them for Miami vs Cleveland or rams vs tb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the jets a good defense? Should I drop them for Miami vs Cleveland or rams vs tb?

They're the highest ranked Def of those 3 but I just made the swap of Jets for Miami. Was going to ride out the NYJ Def over Miami this week but Coleman breaking his hand pushed Miami over the edge as it could be ugly with the third string QB and a lack of playmaking WRs.

Corey Coleman broken hand. I have him on my roster in both of my leagues. That's a bummer after his big game last week.

Need Flexy help - I need 1 WR and 1 Flex out of this options:

Watkins vs Cardinals
Snead vs Falcons
Ivory vs Ravens
Shepard vs Redskins
Tavon Austin @ Bucs
Jordan Howard @ Cowgirls

Ive got Snead and Shepard in right now

Need Flexy help - I need 1 WR and 1 Flex out of this options:

Watkins vs Cardinals
Snead vs Falcons
Ivory vs Ravens
Shepard vs Redskins
Tavon Austin @ Bucs
Jordan Howard @ Cowgirls

Ive got Snead and Shepard in right now
The only other option would seem to be Watkins but he's still hurting & versus a solid defense. Those two are definitely the safest choices.

The only other option would seem to be Watkins but he's still hurting & versus a solid defense. Those two are definitely the safest choices.

Yeah, was just hoping I was missing something, cause that sucks. I think Howard will be startable later in the year.

Pick 1 WR and 1 Flex please

Tajae Sharpe vs Oakland
Tyrell Williams AT Indy
Tyler Lockett vs San Fran
Matt Forte AT Kansas City
Shady McCoy vs Arizona

Have Jarvis Landy as my WR1 this week, but am open to arguments for starting two of the above WR in place of him.

Yeah, was just hoping I was missing something, cause that sucks. I think Howard will be startable later in the year.

Yeah, I think you stand pat on where you are. I'm in the same boat of holding onto Sharpe thinking he will come good midway through the season for a playoff push.

Tajae Sharpe vs Oakland
Tyrell Williams AT Indy
Shady McCoy vs Arizona

Have Jarvis Landy as my WR1 this week, but am open to arguments for starting two of the above WR in place of him.

I mean forte in the flex is a lock right? I guess I'd do Lockett as the WR

Forte is in my flex now, but I was debating Shady there. Have Williams as my WR2 at the moment. I don't like any of my options.

D. Johnson and E. Elliott are my RB1 and 2. Will need to flip one for a true WR1 I think.

Tajae Sharpe vs Oakland
Tyrell Williams AT Indy
Shady McCoy vs Arizona

Lockett and Forte. Even with Wilson struggling, Lockett is still putting up points. The bills are in desperation mode, so I could be convinced you should start Shady. But it would take a lot.

Lockett and Forte. Even with Wilson struggling, Lockett is still putting up points. The bills are in desperation mode, so I could be convinced you should start Shady. But it would take a lot.

Correct choice on my part to start Matt Ryan over Wilson? Or a dubious dv7 decision?

Last edited:
Pick two for Flex:
Tate at GB
Sharpe vs. Oakland
Michael vs. SF

Leaning Sharpe and Michael.

James at Philly or Wolford at Tenn at TE? Leaning James, but it's a toss up.

Need 1 for my Flex, standard scoring:

LeSean McCoy vs. Arizona
Isaiah Crowell @ Miami
Spencer Ware vs. NY Jets

I want to speculatively add Kenneth Dixon but I'm having trouble figuring out who to drop.

I have two Browns on my team (Duke Johnson and Corey Coleman), so that's the obvious starting point. Coleman is of course injured, but this is a keeper league and he may have some keeper value. Thoughts? I am also carrying Julius Thomas and sometimes use him in the flex, but I don't have to keep a TE since we don't have a specific TE spot, just flex.

Sanu is a better emergncy option for my WR if Alshon can't go Sunday night than Cole fucking Beasley, right? 0.5 PPR league. No bonus for 100+ yards.

Back