• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Additional info on the fake punt for TD ruling in KC game in MFL:

How does the system handle scores if a kicker fakes a play?
Answer: The NFL does not have separate statistical categories for fake punts and kicks, so MyFantasyLeague.com does not, either. Instead, a fake play is scored as a regular rushing or passing play, just as it appears in a typical box score.

If you want to award your kicker or punter position for these types of plays, be sure that your league scoring rules are set up to include things like rushing and passing TDs, rushing and passing yards, etc. for kickers and punters, if appropriate for your league.

If you want to award your Special Teams or Team Defense position for these types of plays, there isn't any automatic way to do this. Instead, you would have to use the "For Commissioners > Setup > Player Score Adjuster" to add the points to the Team Defense position if/when this type of situation occurs.

Seems odd that the receiving team can score a ST TD, but the kicking ST cannot (on a fake). This would apply for fake FG's, too. Pretty weird to have KC defense dominate the game, and only get 10 pts for them. Oh well.

That sucks but it makes sense. A fake punt is just a regular play with different personnel.

Yeah, and if you open up fakes in fantasy, you have to start including yardage, receptions, etc, for ST. It could get out of control. I'm a "lazy" faire commissioner, so just accepting the default official scoring appeals to me, although it burned me this week.

Dwayne Allen was a decent waiver wire pickup this week. Too bad I'm playing against him and Luck in another league.

i faced Marvin Jones, Jason Witten, and Victor Cruz
still lost

yuck

Up 2.5. My opponent has Jets D and Vin and I have Forte and Hilton.

I can just smell a back door loss when every move I made backfired. Starting Kaep over Luck was just crazy.

Held on. Up 65 and a game on 5th place. Short of something crazy happening will make playoffs.

Won the regular season in a points tiebreaker by 5.7. Pretty crazy it came down to that. Everything else is just gravy now.

Firmly on the JHoward train. If AJ Green can come back in 2 weeks, look out!

Rawls or Hill (leaning Hill due to matchup)
newly acquired L. Green or Olsen
Drop someone to play Dalton over Cam

Should I go with Carr tonight vs a KC defense that earned him only 9 points last time they played or roll with Eli vs Dallas

I'm going Carr but my other option is Bortles.
I feel like Giants may pull the upset.

Kinda agree. Think it's cold in KC tonight. Might be a ground and pound type of game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should I go with Carr tonight vs a KC defense that earned him only 9 points last time they played or roll with Eli vs Dallas

I'm debating whether to go with with Carr tonight as well (other QB is Big Ben). The first KC game was played in a downpour, and it seemed to affect Carr. If there is any snow or sleet tonight I'm certainly benching Carr. Carr was quoted as saying he "loves the cold," however. I just wonder whether his receivers used to playing in CA "love the cold" enough to hang on to his passes. If it wasn't the playoffs I would not think twice about it, but I also have Crabtree and Lat Murray, who I have to start, and I'm worried about too many eggs in one basket. I'm probably rolling with Ben, but I've changed my mind 3 times today. I would probably go Carr over Eli, though.

I'd check weather for Ben too. Last I heard there was 1-2 feet projected of snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys should just get byes for the first round of the playoffs. That is making this week much easier.

...or miss the playoffs entirely because you finished DFL despite scoring the 3rd most points in the league. It's fine. I'm clearly over it.

Back