• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Breesus @ Chargers
Stafford @ Bears

ALSO, a flex help:

Howard vs Lions
Ivory vs Colts
Snead @ Chargers

Ive got Brees and Howard now - mainly based on expected points, but the Bears O is pretty bad, and Brees going cross country. You could technically bench Gurley @ Cards or Ingram @ Chargers if you think Howard is better than both and would replace them with Ivory or Snead.

Stafford and Howard

------------------

With Dez likely out Sunday... T Pryor @ Washington, Tyrelle Williams vs NO, or C. Beasley @ SF

Best options on the wire:

Josh Brown vs LA
Kevin White vs Det
Tavon Austin AT Arizona

Also has Crowell has my FLEX option and I am open to sitting him.

Josh Gordon entering rehab

Minutes before this story came out, I agreed to this trade:

SEND Cam, Dez, and Tevin Coleman; RECEIVE Luck, Gurley, Gordon.

Poor form to seek a rescission at this point?

He's on my bench and I felt callous dropping him like 15 minutes after the story broke.

Pick 2:

John Brown V. LA
Torrey Smith v. DAL
Forsett v. OAK

1 pt/5 yrds
.5 PPR

Leaning Brown/Forsett, but could be talked into Smith (and yahoo projects Smith with more points)

Brown has only had one good game and 2 no shows. Forsett hasn't gotten going this year, but is the lead back in BAL

Minutes before this story came out, I agreed to this trade:

SEND Cam, Dez, and Tevin Coleman; RECEIVE Luck, Gurley, Gordon.

Poor form to seek a rescission at this point?

I don't think youd have a leg to stand on sadly, Josh Gordon being in rehab/suspended is part of the deal with him. It is interesting that he waited until after his suspension was over to enter rehab

I don't think youd have a leg to stand on sadly, Josh Gordon being in rehab/suspended is part of the deal with him. It is interesting that he waited until after his suspension was over to enter rehab

The guy I traded with has been open to rescinding, but I don't feel right about it. I don't want to be labeled as the guy who backed out of a trade that was agreed upon fairly. We talked alternate deal, but can't really seem to agree on anything. TBH, he may also have some desire to rescind given the Dez uncertainty. I told him that if we decided to rescind, I would swap him my 8th or 9th round pick next year for his 10th. Even if the deal goes through, I'm not totally screwed. Experts are saying sell Gurley now, but it's a keeper league, and I'd only give up a 5th rounder to keep him next year. So he still has value, even if he has a rough stretch coming up on the schedule. Plus, before the trade, I didn't really have any first round level talent. Best player on my roster is Mike Evans. :eek:

It looks like Gordon is done, at least for this year. I had Corey Coleman on my roster but dropped him last week. I guess once the trade goes through I will immediately drop Gordon and pick Coleman back up.

could you use Gordon as a keeper next year for a very low draft pick?

Unfortunately no. He was drafted way too high this year. The guy who drafted him must have been smoking the good stuff right along with Gordon. I'd have to give up a third rounder to keep him.

I dropped the Eagles Defense (bye week) and picked up the Bills Defense (@ Patriots). I'm going to regret that one around mid-afternoon on Sunday, aren't I?

This season seems to be especially brutal with injuries thus far. So many big names with medium/long-term injuries.

I am already looking at guys like Pryor, Tyrrell Williams and Dwayne Washington by week 4.

It's gonna be a loooooong year and by week 12 I'll probably be rostering newly signed, Josh Harris.

I am already looking at guys like Pryor, Tyrrell Williams and Dwayne Washington by week 4.

It's gonna be a loooooong year and by week 12 I'll probably be rostering newly signed, Josh Harris.

Ehh, all would be excellent pickups in most leagues this year.

Also, RBs worth stashing if you have room: Kenneth Dixon and Dion Lewis. You could probably wait a while on Lewis. Dixon will be the Ravens' starter within the next 3 weeks. Mark it down.

So I'm currently sitting in a tie for 1st place in my 12-team PPR league. My team is below. Should I consider making a move with either Charles, Stewart, or one of my overperforming WR's?

ETA: Uploaded an older lineup where I had Josh Gordon and Deangelo Williams

2638q6v.png

Last edited:
Charles and Stewart are kind of worthless now, no? Probably best to wait until they come back and then try to sell high?

Right, but people were eager to get McKinnon when I had him because of the potential. Charles is a historically top 10 back, so I don't know if people would want to bank on that, especially teams lower in the standings.

Ideally I'd like to get rid of both, was thinking of a package of one or both with DeAndre for Lamar Miller and another player in return. Not sure how that would work out with Vikings and Broncos upcoming.

Charles and Stewart are kind of worthless now, no? Probably best to wait until they come back and then try to sell high?

And I don't want to drop either and have someone pick them up off waivers for nothing and them turn their seasons around.

Any ideas what level of player I should look for? Go for a backup QB/TE maybe?

Back