• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

I mean, you really don't want to say a team playing long ball is basically the same thing as a team shooting wide of the goal, do you?

No, but I also don't think it's logical in any way to suggest that a team with two shots on goal or whatever should have scored four times.

At least ManU had possession in the offensive half for more than 5 seconds at a time.

This was certainly true for long periods. Everton couldn't possess the ball to save their lives with Cleverley on the field.

No, but I also don't think it's logical in any way to suggest that a team with two shots on goal or whatever should have scored four times.

I think Sket sucks, so if United would have put those shots on frame then more goals would have been scored. But United's finishing was crap once again, so they kept shooting off target. Putting only 20% of 10 shots on target is terrible.

Gonna be a happy homecoming for JAAP. Time to show the OT crowd some real footy

i have it on good authority that TOBY is gonna be back this weekend for the game at old trafford

The only thing worth commenting on in this match was Gomes thumping a clearance off his defender's head instead of just grabbing the ball

Back