• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Whether it is his kid or not, it is totally hilarious.

I agree until the leg trip at the end. Unless he knows the kid, then that part becomes even funnier to me. Reminds me of playing with my nephews.

Only Herrera dropped.

CqPbyBwXgAAJXpv.jpg

3,806 consecutive first team Man United games since October 1937 with youth product in squad

3,806 consecutive first team Man United games since October 1937 with youth product in squad

Who? Pogba? Kind of undermines the stat when you have him only because you made him the most expensive signing in the sport's history.

Blind and Herrera to the bench, I think. I wouldn't be surprised to see Miky start instead of Mata, who was excellent on Sunday. Just for squad rotations purposes and for Jose to see different options.

WHY DO YOU LIE!?

Who? Pogba? Kind of undermines the stat when you have him only because you made him the most expensive signing in the sport's history.
He still counts!

Plus Rashford on the subs bench.

Fellaini has started this season very well. I think we should all repent.

I love this United team

Finally allowed to create and express themselves and look so good going forward. Goals a plenty coming this season.

Plus stole him from Le Havre in questionable circumstances

Also...

"Manchester United is pleased to confirm that the Football Association has been authorised by Fifa to register Paul Pogba as a Manchester United player with immediate effect," said a statement released by the club last night.
Le Havre insisted inducements had been offered to break a contract, something United immediately denied with Sir Alex Ferguson insisting it has never been club's policy to pay the parents of players, as had been alleged. In fact, the argument never even got that far as the judge decided Pogba was still an amateur because he had never received anything beyond normal expenses to play for the club.
And, because of his age, Le Havre could not have got an agreement for him to sign a professional contract anyway.
In delivering his judgment, the judge wholly accepted Manchester United's argument as to why international transfer clearance should be issued immediately, dismissing all Le Havre's submissions.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2009/oct/08/paul-pogba-manchester-united-fifa

He's going to suck all season. The track record of 34 year old strikers who don't run much in the premier league is very ungood. He's going to be a fucking stationary statue, get benched and then be a huge distraction on the bench. It's going to be amazing.

I will enjoy bringing up this post from the last PL thread a lot this season. Vintage vad!

Man, I hate to admit it. But this United team is exceptionally gifted. Very creative and defensively starting to gel. They are going to be a force this season.

Beast mode shall henceforth be known as ZLATAN mode.

CqPycJJWcAAGtwS.jpg

God mode and ZLATAN mode are redundant.

Back