• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

1) Man U
2) Man City
3) Arsenal
4) Chelsea
5) Tottenham
6) Liverpool
7) Everton
8) West Ham
9) Southampton
10) Leiscester City
11) Crystal Palace
12) Sunderland
13) Watford
14) Bournemouth
15) Middlesbrough
16) Swansea City
17) Stoke City
18) West Brom
19) Burnley
20) Hull

And so it begins. I never feel good about going to Hull though.

Interesting starting XI for the Foxes: Schmeichel, Simpson, Hernandez, Morgan (c), Fuchs, Mahrez, King, Drinkwater, Gray, Musa, Vardy.

We'll see how Andy King does sliding in for Kante. The midfield hasn't looked even close to the same without him. Gray and Musa don't add the same to defense as Albrighton and Okazaki, but I don't envy the Hull back line if Leicester gets a chance to counter.

This has been zzzzzzzzzz so far. We'll see if anyone attacks Leicester this year, or if everyone just makes them work so hard to generate their chances. They look pretty bad in possession.

Well, honestly my gut feel prior to this game was draw or loss with Hull scoring off a set piece. Still 45 minutes, but not a great first half of the season.

Last season that shot against Leicester goes flying into Row Z. Glad to see the horseshoe that was jammed so far up their ass that you could see it coming out of Vardy's mouth last year has been finally removed, just sad it took a whole summer to do it (and yes, I'm still salty that a team that so grossly overperformed their expected goals margin by such a huge margin won the league).

Last season that shot against Leicester goes flying into Row Z. Glad to see the horseshoe that was jammed so far up their ass that you could see it coming out of Vardy's mouth last year has been finally removed, just sad it took a whole summer to do it (and yes, I'm still salty that a team that so grossly overperformed their expected goals margin by such a huge margin won the league).

Leicester gifted a penalty

Fucking hell. I should never post again. THE HORSESHOE IS FUCKING BACK.

List of hated teams in the PL:

#1 - Chelsea ... racist shitheads
#2 - Arsenal ... because
#3 - Leicester ... horseshoe up their ass lucky fuckers

Focus your wrath on my Toffees today, vad. You'll need it. We are THIS YEAR'S LESTER

Focus your wrath on my Toffees today, vad. You'll need it. We are THIS YEAR'S LESTER

Eh, I'll be happy with being this year's Spurs. Make the knockout round of the CL, maybe a run in a cup and a 4th/5th place finish. I think it's just unrealistic to expect much more than that.

Oh look, Vad is still butthurt about the Foxes being better than Spurs last year. Shocking.

Nah, they won the title. My issue is with people not willing to say how fucking flukey it was and how lucky they got. They got outshot for the season and didn't get good shots for themselves to even make up for it, for fuck's sake. They objectively played like a 7th-8th place team (which is ludicrous in itself given the resources and team) and yet won the title by 10 points.

And btw - if Hull(!) is doing this to Leicester in their own stadium ... can't wait for the train some 4-5th placed Bundesliga/La Liga team is going to run on them in CL. Not gonna lie, I'm going to love every minute of it.

Hull might literally not win an away match all season. They had 9 fit players on their pre-season tour and the club in complete disarray. They are going to be one of the very worst teams in PL memory.

Back