• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

United's defensive shape is actually very good. One point to Jose.

Brilliant fucking save on that Zlatan free kick from just outside the box.

Does ZLATAN remind anybody else of Berbasex? It looks like he doesn't give any shits but is just so damn talented.

Clearly ZLATAN is more naturally talented than the Berba, but their demeanor just seems so similar to me.

OH MY GOD ZLATAN CREAMPIE ON THE PITCH. JUST ZLATANING EVERYWHERE

It's important to note that Zlatan is a fucking weirdo. Berbatov was as cool as they come.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AND THAT'S A FACT
TOP OF THE LEAGUE AND THAT'S A FACT

REMINDER

Manchester United still have Paul Pogba to come. The title is coming home.

REMINDER

Manchester United still have Paul Pogba to come. The title is coming home.

Prediction: Pogba plays under five matches before getting a season ending injury. Rest of league dies laughing as £100+ of player sits in stands looking surly for the rest of the season.

Prediction: Pogba plays under five matches before getting a season ending injury. Rest of league dies laughing as £100+ of player sits in stands looking surly for the rest of the season.

That's not a prediction. That is a pathetic, blind, useless prayer to a deity that doesn't exist.

Does ZLATAN remind anybody else of Berbasex? It looks like he doesn't give any shits but is just so damn talented.

Clearly ZLATAN is more naturally talented than the Berba, but their demeanor just seems so similar to me.

OH MY GOD ZLATAN CREAMPIE ON THE PITCH. JUST ZLATANING EVERYWHERE

Yes, if Berba was a giant with great hair

the post replay flash of the epl emblem is strange

LOL "Classic Jose: shutting up shop".

The dude is like Big Sam -- has every reputation imaginable, even if it's not based in fact.

Back