• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Only because of health, not skill. His skillset and underlying numbers matchup with almost everyone over his career outside of a few generational players. But yeah, that doesn't help much if he's only playing 15 matches a year.

But he's a shot monster when he's on the field, and that is the common theme you see with most elite goalscorers: getting shots, and getting shots in the box. There are a few exceptions, like Lacazette who has been able to maintain a pretty ridiculous conversion rate, but shots in the box/conversion is a pretty clear indicator.

Last edited:
Can you name every player to score 20 or more goals in a single Premier League season?

Score 56/64

Some of the ones I missed cost me a couple spots as they did it in multiple seasons. Brain fart. OOPS.

One of the guys on the list I forgot ever existed.

A fun way to waste 5 minutes. http://www.squawka.com/news/can-you...oals-in-a-single-premier-league-season/882099

58! Other than one guy, it was the early/mid 2000s that stumped me the most. Only one miss that I'd consider embarrassing, and that's mostly because I completely forgot he ever played in England.

52. I missed three after I really started following in 99/2000.

SPOILERS BELOW

Really only missed two, just misspelled Hasselbaink and thought maybe I was wrong about him. Forgot James Beattie existed and never would have guessed that Saha scored twenty in a season.

06b8a903c0eaa70e3632d89cb3a0f823.jpg

Nice little five match run in before we get Spurs. If we can come out of that with 10-12 points then we might be able to break the Top 6!

We've got the easiest five run match of anyone in the league; if we can't pick up points now, we're certainly not going to down the stretch.

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League - MAN U ARE CHEATERS

Back