• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

They should have a split screen with a camera on Conte at all times

Surprised Costa wasn't slugged in the face when he ran to the fans

Good call. Man those two guys are fuckheads. Pepe vs. Diego Costa highlight reels. I need em.

There's a classic somewhere of those guys. Diego Costa going to some next level shit by spitting/snotting into his glove THEN throwing it at Pepe. Great stuff.

There's no greater match in world football than piece of shit Diego Costa playing for piece of shit club Chelsea. It's amazing.

Cp_iF2BWAAE8AC-.jpg:large

Fellaini really was excellent on Sunday. I couldn't believe it.

Surprised Rooney had a high rating. Lots of careless touches and poor passes, he did have that nice headed goal though. Eric Bailly is a stud in the making. Zlatan does Zlatan things.

Fellaini really was excellent on Sunday. I couldn't believe it.

Surprised Rooney had a high rating. Lots of careless touches and poor passes, he did have that nice headed goal though. Eric Bailly is a stud in the making. Zlatan does Zlatan things.

Am I right that Fellaini has never actually been used by United for any meaningful length of time as a defensive midfielder? There’s no question he’s got the ability to break up play and provide a physical presence in front of the back 4, and paired with a midfielder who can handle the distribution chores, he may well flourish in this role.

Am I right that Fellaini has never actually been used by United for any meaningful length of time as a defensive midfielder? There’s no question he’s got the ability to break up play and provide a physical presence in front of the back 4, and paired with a midfielder who can handle the distribution chores, he may well flourish in this role.

Moyes played him as a 6 early on in his stint as United's boss. I think...I pretty much blacked out that season once October hit. But LvG never game him a run of games in that role.

This isn't a bad 2 deep though:

1: De Gea/Romero
2: Valencia/Darmian
3: Shaw/Rojo
4: Bailly/Fonte (assuming that transfer happens)
5: Smalling/Blind
6: Schneiderlin/Fellaini
7: Mata/Lingard
8: Pogba/Herrera
9: Zlatan/Rashford
10: Mkhy/Rooney
11: Martial/Depay

Was kinda surprised to find this in my Netflix queue last night. Get on it Jurgen!
bf963d84446b37451b7e2f6f1d4bd06b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm not watching anymore Arsenal matches unless fucking Wenger starts Ozil and at the very least puts Giroud on the bench.

And I'm now watching after the transfer window closes if he doesn't fucking sign somebody worth a shit. He's had months to fix this shit and the price has only gone up due to his stubbornness. We have no center backs.

LFC Press ‏@LFCPress 2m2 minutes ago
Sadio Mane taken to hospital with a shoulder injury. #LFC

Back