• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Didn't realize it was Astra who killed them last year too. WTG WHU!

Ugh, I hold Liverpool responsible for letting that shitty ass team into Europe. Hopefully that never happens again.

Lol that was some hope solo cowardice. Forty-five minutes of fake injuries and time wasting. Shameful. We sucked and couldn't finish, but I don't want to play another match like that ever. It was just like that last year against these fucks too.

The BBC announcers absolutely ripping the ref for not punishing Astra enough for time-wasting and simulation.

Coutinho, Can, and Origi all doubtful for Saturday against Spurs.

The BBC announcers absolutely ripping the ref for not punishing Astra enough for time-wasting and simulation.

Meh. What are they going to do beyond handing out a couple of yellow cards and giving Liverpool another three minutes of not scoring ?

More than one yellow card might be nice. And not sure what Liverpool has to do with anything.

This was literally just said to me by one of the brother-in-law's friends about Joe Hart

Only keepers in world I would rather have are an aging Buffon, of course Neuer IMO best in the world, and that's about it. Better than Curtois, Lloris, and De Gea sucks I swear I see nothing special in him.

De Gea did indeed suck like four years ago. The rest of us should probably move on now.

Friend of mine who is basically the most interesting man in the world just WhatsApp'd me pics of him hanging with El Hadji Diouf (he's in Senegal for work it seems).

Liverpool has really given Pochettino's Spurs Teams problems. Missing Dembele and his ball retention in MF badly too.

Back