• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Just texted my Totty friend and asked if he was feeling good, he texted back he is watching from the hospital because his wife just went into labor. Hopefully he knows when to put his phone down.

Holy shit. Good start for Everton.

And btw - if Hull(!) is doing this to Leicester in their own stadium ... can't wait for the train some 4-5th placed Bundesliga/La Liga team is going to run on them in CL. Not gonna lie, I'm going to love every minute of it.

Hull might literally not win an away match all season. They had 9 fit players on their pre-season tour and the club in complete disarray. They are going to be one of the very worst teams in PL memory.

Oh, I do. Having to watch them play like a fucking pedestrian team and still get results every week last year was misery. Losing the title to them if they had played brilliantly wouldn't have hurt. Losing to them playing like a 7th place team was brutal. And then nobody was willing to call it while it was happening either, which just twisted the knife more.

This opening match in their own stadium getting clowned by a hilariously bad Hull team is warming my dark soul like nothing other than a Chelsea humiliation would.

Tottenham didn't even finish 2nd. So many sour grapes.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The defending champions just lost at home to a team that has 12 senior players on the books. God I'm going to love watching them turn back into pumpkins this year.

The match was in the KC.... in Hull.

I have no idea how anybody was confused about that.

Tottenham didn't even finish 2nd. So many sour grapes.

The match was in the KC.... in Hull.

I have no idea how anybody was confused about that.

When has vad ever bothered with facts or reason when trying to paint another team in a hilariously biased bad light? I"m surprised he hasn't discovered that Leicester has ISIS ties or something

When has vad ever bothered with facts or reason when trying to paint another team in a hilariously biased bad light? I"m surprised he hasn't discovered that Leicester has ISIS ties or something

He also conveniently overlooks the fact that many Spurs players played a lot better last season than would normally be expected and should regress to the mean this year. (Kane, Rose, Alli, Dier) On the flip side, I think Lamela will be improved.

He also conveniently overlooks the fact that many Spurs players played a lot better last season than would normally be expected and should regress to the mean this year. (Kane, Rose, Alli, Dier) On the flip side, I think Lamela will be improved.
Of course I do. I am blatantly far from objective.

Good first half for Everton, Spurs look ... blah

I'm glad to have the Stones situation sorted out. It was such a distraction. We will be fine without him. Let's get another, send Spurs home, and assume our rightful place at the top of the league. :thumbsup:

Barkley is a great value. Deloeofu (sp?) looks solid also.

Back