• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Oh man, it's stuff like this that makes everyone dislike United

Football-UEFA-Europa-League-201617-Group-Stage-Group-A-Manchester-United-v-Zorya-Old-Trafford-Si.jpg

Another goal from a corner

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Liverpool are the new Spurs. Get up for big games, huge fun to watch attack and just not nearly consistent enough defensively.

Definitely the most fun team in the league to watch though, every match is wide open end to end stuff. It's thrilling.

Karius had a very poor game. Like any Liverpool game the score could have been anything but a draw probably would have been fair to Swansea.

Karius had a very poor game. Like any Liverpool game the score could have been anything but a draw probably would have been fair to Swansea.

Karius looks like he's never had to deal with a cross before coming to Liverpool. Don't know if it's confidence or something else but he was very fortunate not to get punished for his indecision.

Lol, we are absolutely cursed. Almost comical. Byrum off on a stretcher after three minutes.

Also, Antonio starts at his fourth position of the year--center forward.

Yuge three points for Liverpool but probably only deserved a draw. Our defense is still shaky and Karius has seemed very indecisive so far. I was down on Milner as a LB when the season started but he's come up huge in my opinion. He played his ass off today.

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League - SO IT BEGINS

Omg. Omg. Omg. Dimi Payet. Just did it all by himself. Literally. Beats SIX boro men. Simply stunning.

The Panthers bar in DC is also the ManU/City/Arsenal bar. I might just go at 7 am and make a full day of it.

Oof. Cameron with a a sitter to give Stoke the lead, and he puts it right at DDG.

Great goal

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back