• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

It's gonna be a long season.

This game is nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League - SO IT BEGINS

It must suck having to face off against Firminho at the edge of the box. So patient and tricky.

Edited to add: can't finish to save his life, though.

All kudos to Pool, but this is a South American league level of time wasting.

Can't remember the last time we won at the Emirates, 2011 maybe? Have to fix our LB situation like yesterday

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Amazing match as a neutral. Liverpool is going to be bonkers fun to watch this year, tons of goals both directions - that back 4 is just brutal and has little protection from the midfield, but the attack is truly terrifying. Arsenal is ... Arsenal. 3rd place is on lockdown.

And our first tag: "gay ass soccer" !!!

Nicely done, anonymous tagger.

Premier League
Standings

#

Team​

GP​

W​

D​

L​

GF​

GA​

GD​

PTS​

1​

Man United

1​

1​

0​

0​

3​

1​

2​

3​

I really do think Bournemouth will be very good this season. Those 3 points away on the south coast will look very good come April/May.

I really do think Bournemouth will be very good this season. Those 3 points away on the south coast will look very good come April/May.

I remember thinking something similar after Liverpool opened last season with a win at Stoke.

Such an Arsenal-y way to start the season. 1 win in our last 7 opening matchdays. #unprepared

Gave the #WengerOut crowd an early start in the process. Spend the fucking money Arsene.

Back