• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Man, I hate to admit it. But this United team is exceptionally gifted. Very creative and defensively starting to gel. They are going to be a force this season.

This may all be true but keep in mind that United started last year with two wins in its first two games. It's early.

This may all be true but keep in mind that United started last year with two wins in its first two games. It's early.

There are two weaknesses that I see out there with this United side on the pitch.

1) No real speed threat in attack other than Martial. Zlatan, Rooney, and Mata all slow. (Mhky wouldn't help this much, Lingard does.)
2) Valencia at RB can get sucked out of position too easily both by dropping too deep and by not staying disciplined on his mark.

Shaw draws a penalty via Clasie STUPIDLY sticking out a leg.

ZLATAN to take the penalty...

2-0. 4 goals in 3 Manchester United games.

*Insert hilarious vad post doubting Zlatan here*

There are two weaknesses that I see out there with this United side on the pitch.

1) No real speed threat in attack other than Martial. Zlatan, Rooney, and Mata all slow. (Mhky wouldn't help this much, Lingard does.)
2) Valencia at RB can get sucked out of position too easily both by dropping too deep and by not staying disciplined on his mark.

Agreed on both. I'd also like to see more of Bailly. There were some questions about his rawness when he was signed. Having said all that, this looks like a very good team that should only get better as it integrates Pogba and Mkhitaryan.

Bailly is a stud. He is even better than I thought he would be.

How quickly he closes down space and covers up others' mistakes in unreal.

To me, this feels like 2007/08 Man United....

The players are all playing with such confidence in themselves. Makes such a big difference.

Pogba is good, Man United look great. Unfortunately the announcers are absolutely slobbering over them, which is annoying.

IS THAT TONY VALENCIA OR CAFU AT RIGHT BACK!??!

It's Tony Valencia.

Pogba is good, Man United look great. Unfortunately the announcers are absolutely slobbering over them, which is annoying.

Dude, are you watching the match? What choice do they have? This is an awesome performance.

And now Mhky is coming on!

Will ManU break this season the infamous David Moyes record of 82 crosses into he box?

Back