• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Pogba dribbled past 8 opponents against Southampton, 5 more than any other player on the pitch.

What are his wages?

Stop counting the community shield as a real match. I'm surprised at you.

its a GLORIFIED friendly

but it is an "official" first team match.

3 in 2. Happy?

And Jealousy is a stinky cologne.

3 in 2. Happy?

And Jealousy is a stinky cologne.

Even Ibra himself doesn't count it: "I try to do what I'm best at, which is to create chances, score goals - and three goals in total [for the club]"

Jealousy, eh? I mean I wish my club had a great striker, but I'm so glad I don't support a bandwagon club from a shit city in a shit area of the country. So not jealous of that.

Debut Redux

CqQG_hGWAAAoH_f.jpg

East London is an amazing place.

It really is. Broadway Market is one of my favorite places on earth. Stratford is a little bit too plastic, and Shoreditch too hip nowadays, but there are few places I love more than East London. Although if I moved back again I might very well live NW.

ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC, HE IS A SWEDISH HERO
ON A FREE FROM PSG, HE COST US FUCKING ZERO
6 FOOT 5, HARD AS FUCK
HE GETS THE REDS EXCITED
SO STICK YOUR CITY UP YOUR ASS
'CAUSE WE ARE MAN UNITED

zlatan-pogba-manchester-united-southampton.jpg

I'm really happy about Man United right now. Love you all!*

*not tintin

Yo, DV7, you never answered my question about his wages. Isn't he on like 300k a week or something ridiculous like that?

Did you read Wenger's rant about how English football is screwing itself paying these huge fees and huge wages to players so that they're not going to be able to offload them in the future? Very Wenger complaint.

Wakephan you wanna watch footie with me in the morning? I'm heading over to Haymaker for our match at 9.

Wakephan you wanna watch footie with me in the morning? I'm heading over to Haymaker for our match at 9.

Sorry bro, drove to Houston for the weekend. My sister is back from CANADA for the week.

Back