• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Nice article and pretty much what I expected to see RE: United's attack and how Pogba is fitting in and contributing. It isn't perfect by any stretch but there are positive signs to be seen if you pay attention.

Nice article and pretty much what I expected to see RE: United's attack and how Pogba is fitting in and contributing. It isn't perfect by any stretch but there are positive signs to be seen if you pay attention.

Agreed.

I think the lede was perfect too. I know you don't think money matters, and to an extent it doesn't, but when you're a world record transfer fee player, people expect world record play. Not "good going forward but underperforming xG/xA numbers."

Well, we have one thing in common at least!

Oh! And speaking of Bleacher Report -- their NBA guy was on CBS sports radio (I listen to this on my drive home from training since NPR shuts down at 9 on WFDD) and he was probably the most ill-prepared guest I've ever heard for a radio interview of something he was supposedly an "expert" on. I don't remember his name but he was God awful.

Last edited:
Bleacher Report gets me the BSOD, but I don't really consider it a loss.

Jesus. Bale also put in a terrible challenge in that match. The fuck are you doing, Wales?!

C7t18k4W0AAIiIm.jpg

Gutted for Seamus. He's a truly good human, his contributions to Everton be damned.

Back