• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Gareth Barry is really, really old - but he is also really, really good.

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League - SO IT BEGINS

God Klattenburg is the fucking worst

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League - SO IT BEGINS

Lol and now he finally gives them a deserved call but this time right on the edge of the box.

Troll on Klattenburg you big club dick sucking cunt. Please die of AIDS.

Well, a point is a point. 1/40. Was easy to see the challenge on drinkwater not called, but the second on Musa was a clear penalty... Would have been nice to get 3 points at home.

Not a clear penalty but blame the draw on the ref if you like.

My irons in dire straights. Supposedly Carroll now injured, to join the Payet and Kouyate knocks from last week, Cresswell and Ayew out longterm, Sakho hurt forever, Lanzini just coming back. Probably some I'm forgetting. Not great.

What's this about the rumors that some Chinese group wants to buy Liverpool from FSG for 800 mil pounds? That's a lot of coin. FSG paid what again? Too lazy to google

My irons in dire straights. Supposedly Carroll now injured, to join the Payet and Kouyate knocks from last week, Cresswell and Ayew out longterm, Sakho hurt forever, Lanzini just coming back. Probably some I'm forgetting. Not great.

Valencia still at West Ham, right?

Gooch looking decent again for Sunderland. Put a lovely cross into the box, Januzaj did nothing with it.

Back