• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

That is surprising. Did Henderson not qualify? He was at the top by a good margin through two or three months.

That is surprising. Did Henderson not qualify? He was at the top by a good margin through two or three months.

spurs blog:

According to one report, Eriksen ran 418.88 km this season, second only to Gylfi Sigurdsson in overall distance run this season. But Eriksen did not play as many league fixtures as Sigurdsson. So if you take average distance per game, he actually leads the Premier League with an average of 11.97km run per match, putting him just ahead of Jordan Henderson (11.92/match), Marcos Alonso (11.64/match), and N’Golo Freaking Kante (11.62/match).

Oh man, no more television for West Ham or Everton matches. WGAF ?

When are people gonna learn taking away entitlements isn't the wisest move

The thing is, what are they going to show on CNBC at 10:00 on Saturday morning that's going to get better ratings than a long awaited tilt between Stoke and Huddersfield ?

At least Reading not getting promoted saved me $50.

My only advice to NBC is less games where the big boys are hosting the not-big boys at 10 AM. Too many games like that that just aren't competitive.

But we'll probably get even more to keep the matches involving the big teams on TV

What sucks about that is that when NBC won the US contract, I'm sure that while it was based mostly on $$$, the PL also liked the idea of as many games as possible being available without surcharges.

They should just make it $100 and give you access to all of their live sports. I'd pay it.

I found this comment on the Guardian MBM for Portugal-Chile interesting.

82 min: Manchester City fans, I’ll say this about Bernardo Silva. He’s not quick, especially for someone that often plays wide, as he is today. The 33-year-old Beausejour had three yards to make up on the Portuguese and he did it with ease. Perhaps Pep has signed Bernardo Silva as a successor to David Silva, but the Spaniard is still two or three years away from dropping off IMO. I’d rather play with Leroy Sané out wide, personally. Bernardo Silva has bags of quality but I’m not sure he’s an upgrade for Manchester City. And £43.6m is a lot to pay for a squad player. Maybe I’ll be proved wrong.

Grujic just scored a nice goal from like 25 yards out. We'll see if he gets a chance to play this year. A lot depends on whether or not Liverpool brings in Keita I suppose.

Last edited:
Back