• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Fantasy goals from Mahrez and Lamela. Didn't mean to make Musa my captain though....

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League - SO IT BEGINS

Eh, you looked better. Squad isn't nearly good enough right now, need to spend that Stones (and Lukaku?) money.

Not really. We looked poor at the end, but could have been up 3-0 at one point.

That's what I mean. Dominant early but unable to convert that into goals and a victory. Roberto had a countless number of those draws.

Unless Big Rom pushes it I'm fairly certain he's staying. We don't need the money. Hopefully having him in the side will make the needed difference in matches like that.

That's what I mean. Dominant early but unable to convert that into goals and a victory. Roberto had a countless number of those losses.

Unless Big Rom pushes it I'm fairly certain he's staying. We don't need the money. Hopefully having him in the side will make the needed difference in matches like that.

FIFY. I loved Roberto but he failed miserably.

At the end, sure. But during his "height" we drew matches that we initially dominated all the fucking time. No killer edge.

The commentator saying that was harsh to be considered a penalty because he accidentally took him out with a slide tackle is an interesting take

Excellent move and cross by Gooch

too bad Borini blows and didn't hold his run properly

Back