• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Jehovah? Are you around? I'll put down a 6 pack on United winning the Prem by 4 points if you're interested. I'll bet a 6 back against you betting a 12 pack on United winning by 6 points or more.

Jehovah? Are you around? I'll put down a 6 pack on United winning the Prem by 4 points if you're interested. I'll bet a 6 back against you betting a 12 pack on United winning by 6 points or more.

Damn, a lot of confidence. I guess you got solid contributions from Mata and Rooney who were thought to be castoffs and Pogba and Mtzdskfsjk yet to (really) play).

Having not watched much more than highlights from Zlatan in the past, I was impressed today -- especially considering his reputation as a lazy bro -- to see him pressing and running quite a bit. Good sign for Man United.

Zlatan doesn't remind me too much of Berbatov, because Zlatan cares about himself and the outcome of matches too much. Berbatov was so cool simply because he genuinely gave no fucks about anything, even if he did something awesome. Watch all these goals ... so many are him celebrating by just doing nothing. The ones he genuinely celebrates stand out just for that fact.

He screwed over Spurs and I still couldn't hate him. He was cool in a way that an old aristocrat could be cool ... awesomely talented but genuinely isn't impressed by anything, even himself.

If Berbatov was French he would be the quintesential Frenchmen.

THEO to take the penalty with Alexis on the pitch??? hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahha

BOLD decision, Arsene

Just when I think Theo couldn't be any worse....

HE TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF

Liverpool 0 - 1 Arsenal

If Berbatov was French he would be the quintesential Frenchmen.

Oh, no doubt. He's the greatest French player that never was. Strolling around the pitch, cig dangling from his lips and extraordinary talent that he only taps into from time seemingly accidentally and is completely blase about when he does.

Pretty dominant half from Arsenal especially through the midfield. A midfield missing Ozil and Cazorla!

The Magician!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back