• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

wakephan09

fuck duke
Reaction score
DV7 started this baby on August 4th last year.

Tomorrow morning, it begins. I have a feeling that this will be an epic season.

Last edited:
WILL THEY REPEAT!!!!???

160503_SNUT_leicester-premier-league.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Will the disappointment and shame be overcome by last year's big losers!?!??!

fab.jpg

Will the new superstar players and legendary coaches make all the difference!??!?!

Ibrahimovic-742x417.jpg

_88037904_guardiola.jpg

Will last year's surprise superstars maintain their world-class form or play like they did in the EUROs?

payet32.jpg

o-HARRY-KANE-facebook.jpg

ONLY TOMORROW WILL TELL. And then like 37 more games.

yo, Saturday I'mma let you finish, but Sunday at 8:30 AM is the one we are all truly excited for.

Bournemouth plays again!

yo, Saturday I'mma let you finish, but Sunday at 8:30 AM is the one we are all truly excited for.

Bournemouth plays again!

And Monday Chelsea begins their season with a loss. GREAT football weekend.

It took this thread for me to realize that OFFICIAL was spelled incorrectly the whole time. THE WHOLE TIME.

super pissed (not really) that I'll miss tomorrow's match while celebrating Tuffalo's birthday.

missed last season's opening match as well and that turned out ok so, meh, we'll see.

super pissed (not really) that I'll miss tomorrow's match while celebrating Tuffalo's birthday.

missed last season's opening match as well and that turned out ok so, meh, we'll see.

You mean Tuffalo isn't watching Everton on his own birthday?

Pep is benching Joe Hart. What a fucking surprise (not really). He's going to be down in the Championship in 4 seasons chilling with Rob Green.

C'mon down Joe!!

Tho TBF Green sucks for the Championship too

So pumped for this season, it's going to be incredible. I'd love to watch games all day tomorrow but I have too much adulting to do.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So pumped for this season, it's going to be incredible. I'd love to watch games all day tomorrow but I have too much adulting to do.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

sucks to be you brah

my weekend adulting doesnt start back up until the end of this month

Alarm already set for 8:45. Gonna walk next door to MY BAR to watch MY Toffees fuck these fake ass Spuds in the face.

Back