• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Preseason Bahamas Basketball Thread

I heard Dinos confused a flight for the Bahamas with a flight for Bermuda.

I don't see a situation where both Arians and Dinos start. I think Dinos gets the nod there. Could we have a starting five of BC, Wilbekin, Woods, Dinos, Collins? Three guard line up?

That third ref makes me look as skinny as Jeremy Ingram.

Wake should have ponied up some Maui Jim sunglasses and a couple of dimebags to get Bill Walton to do "commentary" on these game.

That third ref makes me look as skinny as Jeremy Ingram.

He just hasn't lost his off-season weight yet. This is what he looks like mid-season

EP-151129275.jpg&updated=201511250753&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder

What is that- 5 fouls on us in the first 2 mins of the quarter?

I don't see a situation where both Arians and Dinos start. I think Dinos gets the nod there. Could we have a starting five of BC, Wilbekin, Woods, Dinos, Collins? Three guard line up?

Yeah. That's possible, but I don't like it. I'd rather see BC, Woods, Arians, Collins, Moore.

Yeah compared to last year I feel like Wilbekin will take the biggest cut to minutes. A good bench guy to come in and hit a three and a low risk handler or FT shooter.

Another bumbled rebound leads to Toronto pts.

Back