• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Preseason Bahamas Basketball Thread

Collins with a bad couple of minutes. then big man coach has a heart to heart with our #1 big man

I love how hard Mitchell W plays, but he can't even keep this kid in front of him on D.

Last edited:
Then he hasn't improved as much over the summer as he should have.

Well, it is better than the 7 minutes a game he played last year.

I just think Manning will have to protect Moore and Collins a bit given foul issues. Collins needs to be on the floor as much as possible. Moore will get a lot of shorter stretches.

Lead down to 15, we're going to blow it, start the meltdown thread now.

Most athletic line up in the game with 3 guards. Chill, BC, Woods, Greg & JC. Tryin to wear JC out and teach him how to play smarter and stay out of foul trouble? Not working?

All of these bodies and TVH still gets a ton of burn.

Moore with a dumb foul.

Well, it is better than the 7 minutes a game he played last year.

I just think Manning will have to protect Moore and Collins a bit given foul issues. Collins needs to be on the floor as much as possible. Moore will get a lot of shorter stretches.

think doral could be a 75% FT shooter and could play a lot.

Bryant needs to be set on his FTs. He moves around too much.

Lil Chill does have great court vision.

Good gawd, either we suck at moving on D or these refs are trying to make it a tight game to test our "resolve." Think it's a nice combo plate of crap.

Good thing Don Mitchell and TVH are getting to know each other's games so well by playing together because they will certainly play integral minutes together in the ACC. smh

Back