• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Preseason Bahamas Basketball Thread

Is 34 baby Bilas? Not sure he can walk and chew gum at the same time.

I forgot how much I hate Manning's lineups. How hard is it to put a PG, two wings, and two bigs on the floor? No reason Collins, Moore, Mitchell, and Sam shouldn't be playing all 80 min in the post.

Athletic or not, Arians will play 25-30 mins this year. He's just going to have to this year, need his veteran savvy.

Fat boy worried about blood on the uni, this isn't 1993 anymore come on.

The whole blood freakout is so 1995 isn't it? Pop an HIV pill, get back out there

Danny and his fucked up line-ups.

He did say he was going to experiment and this is a lot of run for some of our guys in 3 days. Guess we're getting the "fling shit at the wall" lineups now after running Doral and JC ragged for a quarter and a half. But really why do our walk ons need to play this much? Get the frosh some valuable experience in some "meaningless" games.

I am retracting my "stiff" comment regarding Arians. I do think there are going to be teams, like the majority of the ACC, where we are going to have to protect him on D. Just like Wilby. Some teams, we are going to have to hide him or just play him spot minutes. On the flip side, he looks like a guy other teams will underestimate consistently and he'll get his first 3 off uncontested for like the first 20 games of the season.

More of fat boy slim schooling his brothers in how to call a foul from 40 feet out. "If my fat ass can see that from half-court!!"

Back