• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Preseason Bahamas Basketball Thread

I hope our coaching staff figures out how good Collins is before NBA scouts do.

Collins is really really good, I said this all last year

Early thoughts:

1. Collins is awesome.
2. Our defense is still atrocious.

From YouTube chat:

10th Year Seniors The knights are made up of some former college players and over seas players

So this could be a competitive game.

image.png

Yeah, Collins has been a lot better than anyone else these 1 + games so far, a clear level above. Not to get all Rusty League on it or anything, but he looks primed for a breakout. I got very worried on the one steal where he looked like he was going to take off from the free throw line, and then caught himself awkwardly after the foul.

D. Mitchell is taller than I thought he was.

It's a bummer, but, no, McClinton doesn't look like he can give much.

Pre-season or not, even with Dinos injured, I am not sure what I think about Van Horn getting those type minutes, but maybe DWash is unavailable/injured/sick? Don't think he's seen the floor so far.

We have no urgency....

Ha why would they? They are in the Bahamas for crying out loud. It's essentially an awesome vacation with some basketball sprinkled in. Let them enjoy it. It isn't like we are a week from the season opener

Doral needs to be stronger with the ball and stop dribbling every damn time he touches it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam does have a nice little hook and good footwork on it. He does need to lose 20-30 more pounds. He could get some minutes late in the season.

BC and Collins are so much better than their teammates

In case you're wondering, but weren't wondering hard enough to find out yourself, 10th Year Seniors seems to be a Bahamian Grantland, writing about sports and pop culture. Now you know. I didn't find out what the name means though, which was what I was hoping to determine.

Back