• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Preseason Bahamas Basketball Thread

Woods was on the ground but got up and walked it off, really don't need any injuries. That was a great finish through contact though. Really like what I see of him already.

Young guys look active on D... Though perhaps not in the best position at times. Overly aggressive.

Woods goes down after a layup in traffic. Toronto player more hurt. Wake up 24-17.

I like the full court press with lengthy DMitchell on the ball

SJM & Washington in the game.

Weird to see Mitchell wearing #2 after Thomas wore it for the last 4 years.

Mitchell does look a lot heftier than I thought he would.

SJM big, but doesn't look out of shape like I had been worried about from his "highlight" tapes.

Collins throws it away on the perimeter.

BTW, Craw looks as cool as the other side of the pillow out there, game seems easy for him. Droppin' dimes all over the place, think he has 4 assists already.

Too bad he's always saddled with having to play alongside Wilbekin's defensively liable sorry butt. Woods will be starting by November. Count it.

We capitalized on their mistakes a lot in that quarter.

Deacs up 5 after 1. 28-23. A bit sloppy at the end with a couple of bad turns. Just getting a bit too hyped up and not taking care of the ball. Good intensity on the defensive end despite some bad rotations.

Back