• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Preseason Bahamas Basketball Thread

Arians can stroke it. Certainly plays hard, but limited athletically.

Sick oop from Van Horn to Collins in traffic. One handed dunk finish... and the foul.

Agree with whomever posted that Woods over Wilbekin by November.

Think the pass was made by the irrepressible Trent Van Horn, but Chill pushed the ball quickly to create the opening and JC filled the lane like freakin' Amare Stoudemire.

Who set him up for that? I think it was lil'chill on the first nice pass to the guard out on the wing, and then whoever that was threw it up for JC to destroy. That was a sick play.

Arians can stroke it. Certainly plays hard, but limited athletically.

Sick oop from Van Horn to Collins in traffic. One handed dunk finish... and the foul.

Agree with whomever posted that Woods over Wilbekin by November.

I got a little hard watching that, I must admit.

So far, I would say that what Arians lacks in mobility and quickness, he makes up for in hustle. He will get plenty of minutes. But he and Dinos together at the 3/4 might be tough.

40-24, take that Canadians, basketball ain't played on an ice rink!

Who hit the last 3?

Anybody tweeting stats?

Woods with the heat check from deep and hits. He's taller than I expected but dribbles way too "tall" and needs to protect that ball a bit better when handling.

Back