• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Preseason Bahamas Basketball Thread

Moore committed that foul, but looks to have a lot better stamina. Or am I just wishing for it?

Crawford is clearly our best player, but he still doesn't seem to value the ball all that much.

And Moore is still very raw. So much upside, though.

Good movement on defensive double teams. Getting back quickly.

Agreed. Confident shooter though. Can we hide him on D? If he has to play the 4 then Crawford is going to have to come back and rebound for him. Dude has no hops.

I cringe at the thought of Arians and Dinos starting together but we could see a lot of that unless Doral gets in shape.

I cringe at the thought of Arians and Dinos starting together but we could see a lot of that unless Doral gets in shape.

They are certainly testing the limits of Doral's stamina in this final stretch of the 2Q. He's trying his best but he's definitely tired as they've been wearing him out on difficult alley oop attempts.

Back