• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Sports PR F'Up of the Year?

They fired the guy responsible which makes me think it was more of a statement-making type thing than an honest mistake.

I guess the employee was not a fan of the trade. I mean if you're going to trade for a dude who has beat up his women you might have some people in your organization who don't love that.

Hate organizations that don't have a sense of humor.

Plus, the fired employee went home and bitch slapped his wife.

What is Aroldis Chapman's entrance music by the way?
--Mariano Rivera: Enter Sandman
--Trevor Hoffman Hells Bells

Smack My Bitch Up would be pretty intimidating if he chose it. Well, that and his 103mph fastball would be intimidating.

If that was a pure mistake and they fired the guy, that's pretty harsh

The song & the slang term "Smack My Bitch Up" refers to IV Heroin use. It still may not have been an appropriate song but it has nothing to do with violence against women.

The song & the slang term "Smack My Bitch Up" refers to IV Heroin use. It still may not have been an appropriate song but it has nothing to do with violence against women.

But you can see how the other 99.9% of the population will equate the words "Smack my bitch up !" with beating a woman, no ?

Also, the video is filled with scenes of violence against men and women, including sexual assault (by a woman), as well as a few seconds of shooting up in the bathroom.

But you can see how the other 99.9% of the population will equate the words "Smack my bitch up !" with beating a woman, no ?

Also, the video is filled with scenes of violence against men and women, including sexual assault (by a woman), as well as a few seconds of shooting up in the bathroom.

Sure and that's why I posted.

Do you think that heroin addicts and The Prodigy fans make up .1% of the population?

Beat me to it. Still, a PR disaster.

Back