• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survival and Pick'em Groups for NFL 2016 Season

Signed up for the Westgate NFL supercontest yesterday. Anyone else doing that?

Is it me or is every team in the NFL either mediocre or bad? Survival is going to be brutal this season.

In. Survivor will be tough. Starting with a little roll of the dice (may be ending soon)

Packers are one of the top survival picks. I would have had the Jags as a possible upset.

I'd like to do a pick 'em where your pick one upset a week to win straight up and the points your pick got would be your score for the week. Pick a 6 point dog and get it right and you get 6 points. Most points at the end wins.

Never seen that format online anywhere, but could probably manage it easily enough with a shared google sheet.

I went with Indy this week and immediately regret it.

Never seen that format online anywhere, but could probably manage it easily enough with a shared google sheet.

Maybe something I could come up with next season.

So no one in our group took either team in Thursday's game but 1.73% of those in Yahoo Survival are done. If my math is correct that's 4752 people that took the Panthers. Why would anyone have taken either of those teams in that game?

I skated by with Kansas City this week. Was not looking good.

Back