• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Pro" hockey coming back to the dash

OFY, I remember going with Lambda Chi (rush week maybe?) and getting absolutely smashed with beers and from passing around a few flasks. That was the most heckling ive ever done at a sporting event.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Holy smokes. Travel expenses are going to be brutal for the W-S franchise. The league has six teams- 2 in Michigan, 1 in Illinois, 1 in Connecticut, 1 in New Hampshire and 1 in upstate NY. I'll give the W-S franchise one year tops before it folds.

Federal League.....better foil up boys!

The league said the fairgrounds annex can seat up to 3,500 fans, while the league’s other venues have capacities ranging from 1,000 to 3,400.

The lease would be for two years, with automatic renewal if the team averages 1,500 fans a game and pays its bills on time.

I'm not so sure we're going to see an automatic renewal of the lease, but I'll do my part and support the team while they're around.

Back