• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HB2 Strikes Again

Yawn, Classic liberal bullying to achieve policy change against the popular opinion of that the states population.

Segregation was the popular opinion. No interracial marriage was the popular opinion. So was not allowing blacks to vote.

Very strong point you have.

Segregation was the popular opinion. No interracial marriage was the popular opinion. So was not allowing blacks to vote.

Which has nothing to do with this political bullshit. But, you keep on fighting the good fight from California.

Which has nothing to do with this political bullshit. But, you keep on fighting the good fight from California.

Seems like invalidating local discrimination protections is more that "political bullshit".

Good thing Kami tweeted about drinking bourbon this evening.

Kami's last sentence should have read "focus their energies on penalizing UNC for decades of widespread academic fraud."

No it isn't. But, you tell us how things need to work in NC from California. What a fucking dumbass.

You're right. Y'all are doing a great job of running the state into the ground on your own.

No it isn't. But, you tell us how things need to work in NC from California. What a fucking dumbass.

You wanted to go here. You're a fucking idiot who doesn't understand the most basic of English statements. Below is what each of said:

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
Yawn, Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
Yawn, Classic liberal bullying to achieve policy change against the popular opinion of that the states population.

Rjkarl:

As you can see he said:

"Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
Yawn, Classic liberal bullying to achieve policy change against the popular opinion of that the states population."

You can't have a more direct answer to this statement than to show OTHER "popular opinions of the state's population"

It is indisputable history that segregation WAS approved by the "popular opinions of the state's population" in MANY states through at least the 1960s.

Thus, my response was 100% appropriate for his statement.

It's not my fault that you don't understand the meaning of the words. DUMBASS

Want me to quote it and say I agree with him from my house 2 miles from McCrory's current residence? Does that fix the argument?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This thread already shows why Wellman made the statement the way he did.

Isn't this just the free market at work? I thought this was what the conservatives love.

The only dumbass on this subject is McCrory, a complete pussy who can't admit he made a mistake. He continues on about bathrooms and forgets the other obnoxious provisions in this bill. Meanwhile people in my county are on bottled water because of his owners, Duke Energy. Billion gallons of coal ash 15 miles from Winston on a River. He owns that too. Complete stooge.

I mean this isn't the right thread for this, but just because two people disagree about a policy doesn't mean that it's "reasonable minds differing." There doesn't seem to me to be much reason behind the GOP rhetoric about this bill, and one of Winston-Salem's own conservative judges agreed

I haven't weighed in on the propriety of this law because I don't believe in expressing political views on a sports board. It would be a mistake to try to divine my position based on my prior post. Regardless, I really don't feel the operation of democracy should be subjected to partisan political reprisals by nonpolitical organizations. It seems wrong to me.

I haven't weighed in on the propriety of this law because I don't believe in expressing political views on a sports board. It would be a mistake to try to divine my position based on my prior post. Regardless, I really don't feel the operation of democracy should be subjected to partisan political reprisals by nonpolitical organizations. It seems wrong to me.
It's their right to have political views as well though.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back