• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Tennis 2017-2018

Tros is balling. His backhand is just sex out there.

Wake Tennis 2016-2017

That GA State team is also coached by Deac alum Johnny Wolff. Good to see him having success with that team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That GA State team is also coached by Deac alum Johnny Wolff. Good to see him having success with that team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true, though he's the assistant and the head coach is Brett Ross, former Wake player and assistant coach.

Petros lost his first rubber Davis Cup match today to Cem Ilkel (ATP 354) of Turkey, 6/7, 3/6, 6/3, 6/0, 6/4. Tough to lose in 5 up 2 sets to love, but great experience.

Petros lost his first rubber Davis Cup match today to Cem Ilkel (ATP 354) of Turkey, 6/7, 3/6, 6/3, 6/0, 6/4. Tough to lose in 5 up 2 sets to love, but great experience.

Thanks for the info. I read he was up 3-0 in the 5th set. As you wrote, tough loss but great experience.

Turkey-Cyprus has to be a pretty massive rivalry match

Petros won 5 set match in doubles yesterday and then today lost a very close 4 set match to the #238 player in the world.

The Wake Women's team beat Yale and Princeton over the weekend to move to 6-2 on the season.

our match against OSU has live streaming today we're off to a good start

amazing the kid from OSU is playing on one leg and making this tiebreaker competitive

Back