• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread World Championships - Darling it's better down where it's wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I don't know yet. I have more important things to do but I'm trying to find good ideas on these ol' interwebs. it sounds like any AT stretches might be overflowed with AT hikers.

More unsolicited backpacking advice:

It might not be the mileage you're looking for, but bid suggest Black Balsam-Ivester Gap-Cold Mountain in the shining rock district of pisgah national Forrest along the art loeb trail.

It would be about 10 miles each day, some great secluded campsites at cold mountain, and some decent side hikes if you're feeling like you want more.

Eastern Tennessee has got to be the whitest, most god fearing, most gay hating place in America.

Maybe-date is tonight! And I'm already a little nervous about it-- hoping the rain holds off after 7 so that it will actually happen as planned.

Maybe-date is tonight! And I'm already a little nervous about it-- hoping the rain holds off after 7 so that it will actually happen as planned.

Maybe-date? Like he asked you to hang out but you're not sure if it's an actual date?

Maybe-date? Like he asked you to hang out but you're not sure if it's an actual date?

Pretty much. He asked me last Friday (after a weekend hanging out in a big group where we stuck together and got noticeably flirty) to go to a free concert with him tonight.

So I've had a week to over analyze whether or not this is going to be a date. Still unsure!

Pretty much. He asked me last Friday (after a weekend hanging out in a big group where we stuck together and got noticeably flirty) to go to a free concert with him tonight.

So I've had a week to over analyze whether or not this is going to be a date. Still unsure!

It's a date. Stahp.

yep. DATE. get it dash.

More unsolicited backpacking advice:

It might not be the mileage you're looking for, but bid suggest Black Balsam-Ivester Gap-Cold Mountain in the shining rock district of pisgah national Forrest along the art loeb trail.

It would be about 10 miles each day, some great secluded campsites at cold mountain, and some decent side hikes if you're feeling like you want more.

It's not unsolicited! And we chatted over a run this morning and that's about what we're going to do. Art Loeb/Graveyard Fields/Cold Mountain. We might set up camp and do more hiking without the big packs so then mileage will be easier. I guess I'll stuff my daypack into my big pack. We're probably going to grab a cheap motel tonight in the Asheville area so we can get an earlier start.

we hiked Graveyard Fields last weekend and they had signs up about a ban on camping due to bears. So I'd check the other places to see if they allow it.

Barca, i went near your office yesterday to get gas near the airport at the gas station with the bar. Good vibes.

N hills or ibma?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back