• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State -8

Y'all underrating our D. I can't see anyone bar top 10ish teams putting 38 on us

I think the 600+ yds by IU sort of shock our notions of a stout defense. 600 yds without +5 turnover rate is a rout.

Forcing turnovers is part of what makes our defense good. And Indiana is not a bad offensive team, probably right there with State for the best O we'll face outside of our Loui/Clem/FSU games.

I don't know if we'll force as many TOs as we did last week, but Lagow also made a lot of throws that not many other college QBs can make. And they still needed a fluky play at the end to get more than 3 TDs.

37 against State sounds extremely pessimistic to me, but that's kinda your thing, so

It will be mid second quarter before State wakes up and realizes we ain't William and Mary.

Forcing turnovers is part of what makes our defense good. And Indiana is not a bad offensive team, probably right there with State for the best O we'll face outside of our Loui/Clem/FSU games.

I don't know if we'll force as many TOs as we did last week, but Lagow also made a lot of throws that not many other college QBs can make. And they still needed a fluky play at the end to get more than 3 TDs.

37 against State sounds extremely pessimistic to me, but that's kinda your thing, so

Where are you getting "37" from me? I never provided a score here.

Sitting at the very top row of SEC 27, haven't been spit on or had a bottle thrown at me yet

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

The graphic said we had never won at Carter-Finley but the last time we won in Raleigh was 06. Hmm.

D line not getting any pressure

Is this not the game thread?

Not an ideal start..they just marched right down the field

Back