• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State -8

Different team with Wolford. We won't score 17 this game with him so it's already over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't been able to watch since Tulane so this is prob my fault. Sorry.

A sign of life!

This isn't it right here. A score and we get our momentum for the second quarter. State doesn't have much mental strength I would guess. A little adversary could get them rattled.

All I got.

Lol that wasn't even roughing much less targeting

Sound back, finally (just in time for the commercial break). That was like ten minutes. So what was the call? Did the roughing/personal foul stick? Is that on top of the catch?

Sound has been cutting in and out for me as well

Listen to radio call instead I'm certain that Stan and Tommy are better than whoever TV has. Elrod is really good as a color analyst.

Sound back, finally (just in time for the commercial break). That was like ten minutes. So what was the call? Did the roughing/personal foul stick? Is that on top of the catch?

Roughing couldn't go away, only the targeting went away. Tacked onto the end of the play.

Ugh. Get 3 and hope the defense shows up.

Back