• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State -8

Total yards is 294 to 62.

You know what happens when you give up 500 passing yards and don't get 5 interceptions?

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Every time my I get my hopes up and get excited again we get crushed. It's like clockwork, I just keep walking into the nut punches.

I suppose the line will be around 8.

Given that we had to do everything right and get all those TO's yesterday to have a chance what does everyone think?

Can we somehow find a way? if so will it be winning ugly again?

Or will we improve enough on both sides of the ball to force some punts and not have to punt 9 times ourselves?

Or are we just too banged up and State with the week off that we put a 31-10 type loss behind us and regroup for Syracuse?

I opened up the thread with this question and we all agreed that we would lose by a minimum of three touchdowns. Let's put it behind us and get ready for Syracuse.

Ref was so pleased to tell the home crowd the face mask was against us.

That hit was way late. Good call.

Claude doesn't block well enough to keep throwing that quick screen to Hines.

Dang, we have to get a TD here...I want to believe!

Bout time for Wolford to keep and score.

Our WR need to stop dancing after the catch and just get a head of speed. Same with our KR.

That was the most un-clutch drop I've ever seen

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Back