• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State -8

If you are referring to the feed from ESPN3 freezing roughly every 30 seconds, then yes.

Last edited:
I'm more upset at the offense for only scoring 9 than I am at the defense for giving up 26. The offense has had plenty of opportunities and they are sucking shit

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

State has a new OC from Boise St. He seems very inventive and good at creative playcalling. Not sure why Boise has star OC candidates, but there it is.

Our D is a real problem. Not sure Elko is going to be in demand after all.

Didn't Bates do a good job returning kickoffs?

It's time to dispel the myth that Wolford is a good passer. He's a gutsy runner. No reason the offense for him should be so different from the offense for Hinton.

Receivers cannot catch a ball. Running game is crap. This game is over
Wolford has had all the time in world, his receivers just aren't making tough catches. If Wolford has to be perfect for the offense to move than we are in serious trouble.

It's time to dispel the myth that Wolford is a good passer. He's a gutsy runner. No reason the offense for him should be so different from the offense for Hinton.

His form is pretty poor... he pushes it almost like Kyle Boller.

Back